Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Heartfelt Creations: Christmas and Butterflies...

Hello!  I have a couple of Heartfelt Creations projects to share with you today.  The first is an altered mini composition book.  I love having a little notebook to keep in my purse during the holidays.  It helps to keep me organized and productive when shopping.
I added some glitter accents for the snow and around the sentiment.  The poinsettia is cut from the Frosty Blanket designer paper. 
This next card is an easy CAS design.  I have been enjoying using grey as of late.  I thought it would be pretty paired with some cantaloupe on this butterfly.

For a product list and complete instructions, please visit the Heartfelt Creations blog.  You will find some more amazing projects by the rest of the design team.

I had the pleasure of working in the Heartfelt Creations booth at CKC in Cincinnati, this past weekend!  I enjoyed showing all of the wonderful HC customers how to make a beautiful card with HC products.  I met some amazing women.  I also got to meet Pam and Mitch, who work for Heartfelt Creations full time.  They were incredible!  They made me feel right at home, and were so much fun to work with.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Emily

6 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I love your notebook cover! super cute. and great card.
Hope you are well
x

Candy's Creations Blog said...

The notebook would be a great gift idea! I also like the color combo on your card!

Unknown said...

Super cute card. I love the colors and that adorable little butterfly.

Tenia Nelson said...

Both cards are sooooooo cool!!!

Kathy said...

You are do awesome at CAS and the queen of twine! I love the mini comp book! Blessings! Kathy

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a beautiful altered book... decorated so beautifully!
I also think the card is gorgeous. Simple, CAS card! Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com